Welcome to EG's Travelogue!

Sharing is a wonderful thing, especially to those you've shared with - Julie Herbert, When We Share

Welcome to EG’s Travelogue!

I am a Singapore-based railfan from Malaysia who likes to travel around Singapore, Malaysia, and neighbouring lands, exploring many well-known and lesser-known destinations, and recording each and every detail of my trip.
Unlike many other travel blogs in the cybersphere, my travelogue focusses on the “A to B” part of the journey, that is, the actual experience of travelling from point A to point B. I do provide some write-ups on the destinations concerned in my travelogue, but that would be of a secondary nature.
I have previously written many travelogues on my Facebook Notes. However, due to Facebook’s limited blogging functionalities, and the fact that when you write on Facebook Notes, your audiences are naturally limited to those you personally know, I have decided to move my travelogue to Blogger, where my travel experiences, knowledge, and information can be shared with a wider audience.
In the next few weeks, I will migrate all of my travelogues on Facebook Notes to this site. Do stay tuned!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ETS Platinum Business Class - Premium, First-class train experience

Sabah State Railway: Tenom to Tanjung Aru (Kota Kinabalu) by train

Aeroline: Premium, first-class coach from Singapore to Malaysia